Linda van Duuren
- Kotze, Elmarie, Van Duuren, L, Afrika, C, Rakiep, L, Abdurahman, Y, 2010. Telling our teaching stories. Transformations: The Journal of Inclusive Scholarship and Pedagogy. Link: http://www.waikato.ac.nz/php/research.phpmode=parent&doc=Transformations%3A+The+Journal+of+Inclusive+Scholarship+and+Pedagogy.
- Dr Elmarie Kotzé, Linda van Duuren and Judy Small, 2013 . Three Wise Young Men, a Cyber Community and Music — Counselling As Social Action: Storying a Community of Care in the Aftermath of Violence. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Family Therapy Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 194–207, September 2011
- van Duuren, L 2002, Butterflies in the tummy, and how to set them free, in Kotzé, E, Morkel, E & associates Matchboxes, Butterflies and Angry foots. Pretoria: Ethics Alive.
Presentations at conferences
- Contextual and Transformative Narrative Practice in School Communities. Co-presented with Helene Schoeman, Chulaine Africa, Luqman Rakiep and Yasmina Abdurahma. Narrative Conference, Cape Town in 2009.
- What role can schools play in the shaping and remaking of a new society? Co-presented with Kim van der Hoven, Narrative Conference, Somerset West, 19-21 August 2015.
- Active Witnessing in Organisational Settings. Co-presented with Therese Hulme, Narrative Conference, Somerset West, 19-21 August 2015.